Archer Guitars are designed & produced to deliver both quality & value at affordable, competitive prices. The Archer line includes Archer Guitars / Amps and Melokia Ukuleles. The terms and conditions listed here will govern all warranty claims for Archer & Melokia products. These terms and conditions cover all instruments manufactured and distributed by Archer. There is no additional warranty, express or implied.
Archer Guitars & Melokia Ukuleles Warranty
Archer warrants their Archer Guitars & Melokia Ukuleles to be free of defect in material and construction for ninety (90) days from date of purchase. Archer warrants their Archer Josh Rouse & Kasim Sulton Artist Series Guitars to be free of defect in material and construction for one (1) year from date of purchase. Archer warrants their Archer Instrument Amplifiers to be free of defect in material and construction for one hundred eighty (180) days from date of purchase. This warranty excludes strings, straps or cases. Archer will, at its option, repair or replace any item found to have been defective in materials or manufacture under the terms stated here, without charge for parts or labor. Archer shall be the sole arbiter of eligibility for warranty repair or replacement. Archer’s liability is limited to repair or replacement of defective instruments.
How To Obtain Warranty Service
To be eligible for warranty coverage the original purchaser of the item must present both the defective item, together with the original receipt of purchase or invoice to the dealer from where it was purchased. The dealer will then make arrangements with Archer Guitars for repair or replacement of the defective item. Archer Guitars reserves the right to make changes to this warranty, but policies in place at time of purchase will be honored, and Archer Guitars will make every effort to handle customer needs to their reasonable satisfaction. Should a question arise concerning warranty replacement or repair, please contact Archer Guitars Customer Service at 1-800-378-1281.
- Warranties apply only to original purchaser of instrument.
- Warranty does not cover string, straps or cases and other included accessories or care-related products.
- Damage caused by misuse or neglect of the instrument is not covered.
- Instruments are affected by climatic conditions and extremes in temperature. Exposure to heat, cold, dryness or moisture is considered neglect.
- Instrument adjustments are not covered by this warranty.
- Normal use / wear is not covered by this warranty.
- Natural products, as well as plastic, cannot be guaranteed against cracking, seam separation, warping, or chipping.